Environmental Protection, Safety and Health Center
1. Planning and implementation of safety and health management and environmental protection in the workplace.
2. Implementing chemicals management and reporting.
3. Management for waste liquid and experimental waste in the workplace.
4. Supervision for wastewater treatment plant operation.
5. Supervision for indoor air quality.
6. Planning and implementation of an occupational safety and health management plan.
7. Surveying and supervision of dangerous machinery & equipment in the workplace.
8. Surveying and reporting occupational accident.
9. Handling safety and health education & training.
10. Handling health and physical examination.
11. Handling health promotion in the workplace.
12. Supervision for radiation protection.